Limp Laser Larry
HK assassin droid used by the Black Sun
- The HK droid, Limp Laser Larry, was BlasTech’s attempt to recreate the HK droid design manufactured by one of their rival companies, Czerka Corporation. It featured reinforced piston joints, and durable hand grips. The HK droid was also equipped with an experimental laser rifle. This laser rifle featured extra targeting sights for enhanced aiming capabilities, a recoil absorbing stock, and a rapid fire feature which enabled the rifle to fire 50 blasts in 5 seconds.
- One night, Dhrake D’hu Khayne crashed into the HK droid during a hover board race on planet Druckenwell. The HK droid was knocked over and fell on top of its hand. The laser rifle was fired repeatedly in auto fire mode during the fall and started throwing laser blasts all over the factory.
- By the time the BlasTech security officers arrived, the laser rifle had fired off over 2600 consecutive laser blasts. The barrel of the laser rifle was actually bent at an angle from being so hot after firing all those blasts and from being squished. The HK droid and laser rifle were greatly damaged from the event, and BlastTech decided to scrap them and cancel their HK droid production program.
- The HK droid and laser rifle drifted from scrap heap to scrap heap until they were recovered by the Black Sun smuggler group. The droid and rifle were restored to working condition. The droid functioned almost exactly as a regular HK droid would, but the rifle still had a bent or “limp” barrel. The rapid fire chamber was removed, and the enhanced targeting sights were more or less useless now. The recoil absorbing stock still functioned well, and the laser rifle now had an extra hard point to attach modifications to.
- The HK droid was nicknamed Limp Laser Larry, and his blaster was called Limp Laser Larry’s Limp Laser Rifle. Larry was recently destroyed again in combat against Dhrake D’Hu Khayne and his allies. After the battle, Dhrake recovered the Limp Laser Rifle and currently has it in his possession.